Education & Clerkship
- B.A., Government & International Relations and Global Studies, University of Texas at Austin (2014)
- J.D., Summa Cum Laude, University of Houston Law Center (2019)
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Jane N. Bland, Supreme Court of Texas
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Jeffrey V. Brown, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
W. Henry Legg’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and white collar matters and investigations.
Henry received his B.A. in government and international relations from the University of Texas at Austin in 2014. He then worked at the Texas Legislative Council and as a tutor. In 2019, Henry graduated summa cum laude from the University of Houston Law Center. During law school, he served as the Editor in Chief for the Houston Law Review and as a presenter on the Honor Board.
After law school, Henry clerked for Justice Jane N. Bland of the Supreme Court of Texas and Judge Jeffrey V. Brown of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Galveston Division. Before joining SKV in 2023, Henry worked on a variety of complex civil and pro bono cases at an international law firm.
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association