Education & Clerkship
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Houston Law Center (2020)
- B.A., Stanford University (2010), International Relations
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Gray H. Miller of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael S. Kanne, who sat on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Drew M. Padley represents clients in complex civil and criminal matters, including investigations, trials, and appeals.
His unique mix of creativity, diligence, knowledge, and tact aid him in securing outstanding results for those he represents.
Drew attended Stanford University, where he majored in international relations and studied for a semester in Tokyo, Japan. After graduating, Drew taught students in a variety of contexts, including a year of English language instruction in Taipei, Taiwan. He then attended the University of Houston Law Center, where he served as Editor in Chief of the Houston Law Review and graduated summa cum laude.
After law school, Drew clerked for the Honorable Gray H. Miller of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas and the Honorable Michael S. Kanne, who sat on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
In his spare time, Drew enjoys cooking, travelling, running ultramarathons, and closely following action at the Supreme Court.
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- “Death by Lethal Instruction,” 57 Hous. L. Rev. 1101 (2020).