Education & Clerkship
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School (2020)
- B.P.A., cum laude, University of Texas at San Antonio (2015)
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Jimmy Blacklock, Supreme Court of Texas, 2020-21
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Matthew Kacsmaryk, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2022-23
Conor Harvey focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and white collar criminal defense. Mr. Harvey has handled cases at various stages of litigation in state and federal courts. No matter the client, case, or court, Mr. Harvey diligently works to obtain outstanding results for those he represents.
Mr. Harvey received his B.P.A., cum laude, from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 2015 and his J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School in 2020. While in law school, he served as Executive Editor of the University of Chicago Legal Forum and as a Student Director of the Kirkland & Ellis Corporate Lab.
After law school, Mr. Harvey clerked for Justice Jimmy Blacklock of the Supreme Court of Texas and served as Chief Law Clerk to Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Texas Bar College
- The Federalist Society
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Breaking the Bank: Split Interpretations of the Bank Acts in the Era of #MeToo, University of Chicago Legal Forum (2019)
- “Amarillo Young Lawyer of the Month” by Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association, November 2021